Friday, May 14, 2010

Any ideas on how to remove maroon nail polish from my carpet?

My 2 year old son decided to pour a whole bottle of my nail polish on my carpet. We had professionals come out, but they couldn't get it out. Any ideas on how to get the nail polish out? Home remedies? We rent and I don't want to lose my security deposit when we finally do move.Any ideas on how to remove maroon nail polish from my carpet?
nail polish remover than go over it with hot water like boiling hot than clean it with rug cleanerAny ideas on how to remove maroon nail polish from my carpet?
poor nail polish remover all over the stain then rub it out!
What you need to do is find a carpet ';restoration'; company.(not just cleaning)





Some of these companies have specialty red stain remover. They can also patch the carpet as a last resort and replace the patch with some carpet in the closet where its less conspicuous. trust me it works
Try pure acetone that you buy in hardware store, and don't leave to your toddler!
Are you able to cut/trim the fibers of the rug so that the area won't be visible ?? If the Pros couldn't get the nail polish removed from the carpet, I'm not sure as to what else you can try. Can you douse the area with nail polish remover, let it dry and then try Resolve Carpet Cleaner?? A tough task to undo.


I hope that this helps and Good Luck !!
Follow directions on this site, I've used this before .


http://www.fabriclink.com/Stains/Carpet/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment