Friday, May 14, 2010

Is there any other ways to remove nail polish other than remover? If so how?

PLEASE HELP ME!! my nails look horrible and I need to remove the polish but I'm out of remover...any ideas?Is there any other ways to remove nail polish other than remover? If so how?
Deodorant usually works but you have to use a lot of it... spray it directly onto your nail holding the nozzle close to your finger nail so the spray comes out in liquid form and wipe that away with a cotton swab... good luck!! :)Is there any other ways to remove nail polish other than remover? If so how?
pick it off. actually don't it'll make your nails look even more like ****. polish over it though, that does actually work. trust me my mom owns a nail salon.
Go buy some remover will be best otherwise your going to kill your nails
chip it off

No comments:

Post a Comment