Friday, May 14, 2010

Any way to remove fake nail glue off my skin and real nails?

I have tried soaking them in warm soapy water and I have tried nail polish remover with acetone. Do you know a way on how to remove the nail glue off my fingers and fingernails? Thank you!Any way to remove fake nail glue off my skin and real nails?
use a nail file, just file your skin/nails and it comes straight off, dont forget to moisturise afterwards so your skin doesnt dry out and become flakyAny way to remove fake nail glue off my skin and real nails?
try pouring some nail polish remover with acetone in a little container or something and soak your fingers in for a while. that works with acrylic nails so it might work with this too
Pure acetone!


If you don't have that use a nail polish remove containing acetone!
uses a solderer or a hot air gun hope this helps
must you be so helpless, all your life? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment