Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nail Ripped Removing Acrylics?

Help.....removing my acrylics, one stubborn nail ripped a rather large hole in the center of my nail, leaving exposed skin. I need a new set tomorrow for vacation....is it safe? I assume I will have to put something on the open sore....but WHAT?Nail Ripped Removing Acrylics?
When you go in tomorrow, ask you manicurist. If he/she's good, he/she will know. I don't suggest getting a new set, however, until your nail has healed. There is risk of infection and all sorts of weird stuff could go wrong.Nail Ripped Removing Acrylics?
Do not have another acrylic over the damaged nail while skin is exposed. One must be more careful about their health than their beauty......I know of a person with a toenail prob 2 years ago - very damaging medical problems from that even then.......which last year then became a ';staph'; infection in her spine - doctor can only connect reason back to pedicure.prob.......and she has spent months on her back, and it may take 1-2 years till she is back to normal health.





Beauty can be re-arranged (think cleverly).





Our health must come first!





Good Luck! Remember nails grow rather fast; hands or toes.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment