Friday, May 14, 2010

How can you remove purple nail polish from a white carpet? Also spaghetti sauce?

I spilled purple nail polish on my white carpet but I can not get it off. I don't want to smudge it but i need to remove it before my parents see. I have already tried oxy clean.How can you remove purple nail polish from a white carpet? Also spaghetti sauce?
Oof. Good luck - that's going to be very hard. The best thing you could do is ask for help... if you do the wrong thing, it could prevent anything from working.How can you remove purple nail polish from a white carpet? Also spaghetti sauce?
Try this. Ina spray bottle put one cup of water, one cup of ammonia and one cup of dih soap. Spray on the stains and let sit for at least 10 minutes. This removed red nail polish from a gray carpet for me! It was on the carpet for three months!
That special water always works i forget the name or any stain remover and also laundry deturgent actually works the best
Have you tried nail polish remover?

No comments:

Post a Comment