Friday, May 14, 2010

Any way to remove fake nail glue off my skin and real nails?

I have tried soaking them in warm soapy water and I have tried nail polish remover with acetone. Do you know a way on how to remove the nail glue off my fingers and fingernails? Thank you!Any way to remove fake nail glue off my skin and real nails?
Nail polish remover deosnt usually work because false nails are often designed to be stronger than that and are able to be painted and often you can actually use nail polish remover and the falsies to remove the nail polish without damage.


SO you need something stronger than that. Usually int he nailcare section you will be able to find a product that is specifically for removing false nails, it works especially well for gel and acrylic nails. I can't remember the brand, but I remember that the one I had came in a little pink tub.Any way to remove fake nail glue off my skin and real nails?
they make a remover for fake nails specifically, i have used it, but you have to literally soak your nails in it for a few minutes
have you tried soaking them for several minutes with the acetone nail polish remover because that should do the trick. and if not go to the nail salon and they can do it for you.


=]
You have to soak them in nail polish- get a little container and put your nails only in for a minute or so.





Fake nails are nice- the clean up not so much,

No comments:

Post a Comment