Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I remove dried nail polish from a comforter?

Its 2 or 3 small spots (my nails weren't as dry as I thought) and I smeared one spot a little while trying to wipe it off the comforter.How do I remove dried nail polish from a comforter?
blot with nail polish remover, using cotton ball or white cloth, do not rub, it will spread, just keep blotting till it is gone.How do I remove dried nail polish from a comforter?
I wouldn't put anything on it that would make it wet since the stain will just spread out. Wait for the polish to dry completely then try to lift it or flake it off with tweezers or sand it off with a course nail file as gently as possible to protect the fabric.
Try some nail polish remover.
ooopppsssss.... works or the dry cleaners

No comments:

Post a Comment