Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How Can I remove nail polish off my bed comforter?

I spilled it 10 minutes ago and removed a little with nail polish remover but it didnt' help muchHow Can I remove nail polish off my bed comforter?
If the stain remains after you have tried using nail polish remover, then you may want to try a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water. Use a 50-50 mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water and apply it to the stain. Let the fabric sit in the sun for a few hours for maximum effectiveness and keep it moistened with the hydrogen peroxide and water mixture.





This method should be used only on white clothes or colorfast clothes. Always test in an inconspicuous area to make sure it will not harm your fabric.











Searching the Internet reveals products such as Goof Off, Motsenbocker鈥檚 Lift Off #3, Simple Green, rubbing alcohol, hair spray, shaving cream, brake fluid cleaner and hydrogen peroxide among the dozens of suggested to remove nail polish. Of course, with the right combination of fabric, product, tools and elbow grease, anyone can make virtually any stain disappear. The product that is most recommended to remove nail polish is a simple non-oily or acetone nail polish remover. Whatever you use to remove nail polish, do not use bleach, as it will leave large white spots on your fabricHow Can I remove nail polish off my bed comforter?
Hi..i would try hand cleaner like the mechanics use. It is cheap and can be bought at Walmart or Canadian tire. Rub it on, let sit for a half hour, then wash as usual. I use it for all kinds of stains.
oh my word i did the same thing!! it doesnt come out! i found out the hard way lol. sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment