Friday, May 14, 2010

How do you remove a nail polish remover stain?

I got nail polish remover on a white sheet and it left a pinkish stain. Does anyone know how I can remove it? ThanksHow do you remove a nail polish remover stain?
Sorry. I am pretty sure the sheet is ruined. Nail polish remover doesn't leave a stain per se, it damages the fabric.How do you remove a nail polish remover stain?
go back in time and prevent the stain from happening, or cut a hole in the sheet (carefully follow the outline of the stain
Nail polish remover is acetone. You don't clean it up. Whatever it landed on and stained is ruined. It is very corrosive and highly flamable.
try a brillo pad it work on my jeans with nail polish
Sorry sweetie, it's totally ruined. you won't be able to get that stain out unless you invented some sort of solution to get it out(and you'd probably make millions).


But I'd try soaking it in vinegar. It usually gets out hard stains, but I haven't tried it on nail polish remover yet.
nothing
U can try to use pure acitoneor use ableach pen let it sit for a couple of mintues andthen wash it in a hot load with bleach
Hairsrpay. It Works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment