Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I asked about removing a finger nail pollish stain.....should've been more specific?

i spilled a whole bottle of cherry blossom RED nail pollish into my tan carpet. I used a whole bottle of fingernail pollish remover and only got up a bit, mostly smeared it in with a pinkish ring around it! is there anything i can use besides alcohol or fingernail pollish remover??I asked about removing a finger nail pollish stain.....should've been more specific?
There is a product that will remove all the polish and the stain. It is called Klean-Strip Brush Cleaner. It is used to remove paint from brushes, rollers, trays, etc. But it also works on carpet, upholstery, clothing. It works equally well on water-based and oil-based paints. It also removes hardened enamel, varnish, shellac, laquer, and polyurethane. Most paint and hardware stores will stock this item. It is a marvelous product to have around the house. I am a professional painter, and I use it all the time! It is manufactured by W.M.Barr out of Nashville TN. The product # is QBC12 There is a toll free help line available. 1-800-398-3892 Mon. through Fri. 8:00 a.m to 4:30 p.m. Central time. Hope this helps.I asked about removing a finger nail pollish stain.....should've been more specific?
';Goof Off'; also works





Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment