Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What can I use to remove nail polish off without using nail polish remover and rubbing alcohol?

I NEED TO GET THIS NAIL POLISH OFF!!! :)What can I use to remove nail polish off without using nail polish remover and rubbing alcohol?
My mum told me that if you paint your nails again,then dip then in bowl of steamy hot water then scrub at it with toilet tissue (while still in water) quickly then it goes away. It works but you need to do it quickly otherwise it will harden then it will take even longer to take off !What can I use to remove nail polish off without using nail polish remover and rubbing alcohol?
purell thats what i had to use when i got pranked i know its close to rubbing alchohol but i think nothing else cat take that stuff off

No comments:

Post a Comment