Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Removing Nail Polish?

Some friends of mine had fun at my expense. Among other things they painted my nails hot pink. How do I remove nail polish without remover?Removing Nail Polish?
Lmaoo...scratch it off...sock your toe nials/finger nails in hot water for about 7 minutes. Dry them...and scratch and srcracth and scratch..lmao..have fun!Removing Nail Polish?
rubbing alcohol
put more polish on it and then wipe it off... it really works!
鈾モ櫔鈾︹櫕 use a key or bite the nail polish off. I hope that I have helped you. 鈾モ櫔鈾︹櫕
Your best bet is polish remover.
It can be scratched off.... Or if you happen to have acetone in the house, that works very well.
Try denatured alcohol or paint thinner. Gauranteed to work and much more manly.
If you do go out to buy nail polish remover let me know. I want to be there to see the reaction when the cashier sees your pretty nails :). Paybacks are fun!!
you could try rubbing alchohal or paint ur fingers with glue then peel it off or repaint ur nails a neutral color








good luck
Scratch it off
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment