Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I remove nail polish on a pink jaket that is 95% cotton and 5% spandex?

i accidently spilled blue nail polish on my new jacket. plz help! i tried using nail polish remover and alchol. i also tried washing it with soap. plz help!!!!!How do I remove nail polish on a pink jaket that is 95% cotton and 5% spandex?
You can't. It's ruined.How do I remove nail polish on a pink jaket that is 95% cotton and 5% spandex?
Well did u let it dry before you realized that you'd dumped nail polish on the new jacket?


If you didn't and it dried try some Anywhere spray or some Ox Spray. not sure it could be like others have said to your question, that its ruined..


that sux..


good luck
I know this sounds crazy, but try Windex. Just get a dry rag or towel spray it with the Windex and dab and rub the stain. But don't scrub too hard.





It worked on my leather car seat when my granddaugher ';painted it pretty'; with bright red finger nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment