Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does anyone know how to remove nail polish off linoleum floor, and painted wood door with out ruining the door?

I'm not sure if my door is actually wood or not or what, I've noticed the trim around my door is not actually wood. So i don't know if the door is made out of the same material.Does anyone know how to remove nail polish off linoleum floor, and painted wood door with out ruining the door?
Why not nail polish remover?





Add: I actually have used remover, but I also did it quickly and had a couple of wet rags to get off the remover fast. Hardware store must have some product, I would ask them.Does anyone know how to remove nail polish off linoleum floor, and painted wood door with out ruining the door?
You can purchase a nail polish remover that does not contain acetone. That should work and not hurt your paint. Walmart carries this.
  • eye beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment