Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I remove nail polish from burber carpet?

Simple green full-strength worked wonders on removing dry purple fingernail polish from taupe carpet. The polish had been there for 2-3 weeks. I soaked the area with the Simple Green, let it sit for about 5-10 minutes and soaked it up with paper towels with minimal rubbing.How can I remove nail polish from burber carpet?
NAIL POLISH REMOVER OR TURPENTINE...THEN CARPET SHAMPOO WITH HOT WATERHow can I remove nail polish from burber carpet?
lick it up then have sex with it it works!! trust me
try nail polish remover. you might want to look at some carpet stain remover if that doesnt work.
My daughter spilled red nail polish on a pair of light yellow cotton shorts. I used Motsenbocker's Lift Off #3 (purchased at Ace Hardware). After several applications (it comes in spray or squirt form) and several washes, the nail polish came out totally. I don't know about the rug but it's worth a try. It's my new favorite stain remover.


Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment