Saturday, January 23, 2010

What can I use to remove nail polish from our new puppy?

Our daughter ';accidentally'; painted one of the puppy's nails red and there is a tiny spot in between his toes as well. He is an 11 week old basset hound...my new baby so I'm a little worried.





Hoping y'all can help me figure this one out! Thanks in advance!What can I use to remove nail polish from our new puppy?
LOL Reminds me of when my neices painted their brothers dog's toenails.





Just use some nail polish remover or let it just wear off.What can I use to remove nail polish from our new puppy?
You can use nail polish remover and then wash his paw off with soap %26amp; water just rinse the paw in water to get the polish remover off and he won't digest any and he will be fine.
don't use nail polish remover the puppy won't like the smell and couldlick it off insted just let it be it will wear off or take a sponge and thry to rub it with just water and soap
Yea don't use any thing just let it wear off. lol
Use nail polish remover, then wipe off with a warm, wet washcloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment