Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's the best way to remove nail varnish off fabric???

Hey I spilt some bright green nail varnish over my brand new fabric sofa bed. I'm guttedness could you please tell me how to remove it without ruining the fabric please?





Thanksness





SashWhat's the best way to remove nail varnish off fabric???
Stain devil for nailvarnish





Be careful on synthetic materials though!What's the best way to remove nail varnish off fabric???
Can you remove the fabric? If so, then take it to a professional cleaner and ask them if they can remove it. If not, then call an upholstery cleaner and they might be able to quote you a price over the phone
I don't think you can - but you can always splash more green over it and make it look extra funky!! LOL
nail polish remover.
Nail varnish remover probably, then stain remover?
I suspect stain devil uses amyl acetate and this dissolves acetate rayon. It is not likely that a furnishing fabric will have acetate rayon but it is possible. As an ex professional stain remover I would advise great caution as it is easy to remove the varnish and leave the colour. If it was just a garment I may give you some tips but for an expensive item such as a sofa bed I would recommend professional help from a reputable upholstery cleaner. Also check your household insurance they may cover this and some insurance companies like to use certain cleaners
HERE....


ALL KINDS OF CLEANING TIPS


CHECK THIS SITE!!!!!








http://cleaning.lifetips.com/faq/28539/0鈥?/a>








U can also ask them all about cleaning tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment