Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I remove nail polish off my comforter?

it is not cotton so I'm afraid it will get ruined.. What can I do? I just bought it..How can I remove nail polish off my comforter?
Put a tiny bit of non-acetone nail polish remover on a Q-tip and test your fabric inside one of the seams or in a spot you can't see easily. If the fabric discolors, you should just leave the polish there. If it looks ok after 10 minutes, use the Q-tip on the polish stain and then wash your comforter. If you can't wash it, place a folded up towel under the bad spot and use a wet wash cloth and mild soap to spot-wash. The towel will absorb the extra water and keep it from spreading out to a huge water spot. :) If you use acetone nailpolish remover it will ruin most fabrics/dyes/finishes.How can I remove nail polish off my comforter?
put nail polsih remover it work on my carpet :)
Take it to the cleaners...

No comments:

Post a Comment