Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do i remove nail polish frm my cartpet?

My cousins just spilled pink nail polish on our white carpet. I dont wanna tell my parents or shell cry. Eh, i dont want that to happen. How do i removed it?How do i remove nail polish frm my cartpet?
Careful with the nail polish remover. Some is made with various oily additives to protect the nails - but will actually make the stain on your carpet worse. You're better to use acetone from a paint store. Apply a little with a small brush, then blot, don't rub. If you rub, you'll spread the stain. Keep dabbing on acetone and blotting up the dilute polish with an absorbent piece of old towel. It will eventually all come up if you keep at it. (Keep using a fresh part of the old towel.)How do i remove nail polish frm my cartpet?
test the nail olish remover in a closet or somewhere you won't see, it may damage the carpet. If you can't use that, spray hairspray on it and scrub it up, over and over until it comes out. This is going to take a lot of scrubbing, but don't give up, it will come out.
Probably use nail polish remover. BTW, that stuff smells strong though. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment