Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I remove nail polish without nail polish remover?

I got black nail polish all over my hands because it broke and like exploded.





Anyone know how to get it off because my mom threw out my nail polish remover yesterday...How do I remove nail polish without nail polish remover?
I'm guessing it's dry... If it's still wet, soak your hands in hot water and scrub at them with a tough nail brush or an old toothbrush. If it's dry, do the same thing. If it isn't working, simply pick at it with your nails (I do that even when i want my nail polish on! ;) You can try vinegar, different soaps, or anything else that you think might do the trick. But if you just keep scrubbing at it with a tough nail brush or toothbrush under hot water, it will come off eventually. Hope this helps and good luck!How do I remove nail polish without nail polish remover?
Wait till it dries and then wash it off with soap and water. Try using a nail brush to scrub it off. Or just use your own nails to scratch or pick it off while putting your hands under running warm water.


Hope this helps.
send your mum out to get you some new nail polish remover shes the 1 that chucked it out!
Put another coat of nail polish on top and rub it all off
vinegar
A file or acetone.

No comments:

Post a Comment