Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I remove nail polish form a rug?

I accidental spill some nail polish on my rug, I tried nail polish remover, all it did was lighted it up, give me a extreme migraine.


It's a dark plum color.The rug is beige.How do I remove nail polish form a rug?
ya you have to use the thinner ...... to wipe it off





as it does help removing from the nailsHow do I remove nail polish form a rug?
I would also try some paint thinner (laquer thinner) or some other solvent, then when all you see is a pink stain use some dish soap and get the pink stain out in the bathtub.





You really cant get past the smell i know it's horrible.
take cotton ball and deep in nail polish remover and rub it on that part and then after that carpet foam cleaner apray it and leave it for 2-3 hrs and then clean it

No comments:

Post a Comment