Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's the easiest way that I can remove nail tips?

I don't want to pay to get them taken off, and I don't want to hurt myself in the process.What's the easiest way that I can remove nail tips?
get some foil acetone , and some cotton soak the cotton in the acetone and place it then on your acrylic nails then wrap them in foil and let them soak up the acetone you can then get an orange wood and push the tips of. the acetone should just eat away the tips. your hands might be a little dry after wards so use some lotion~ best of luck.What's the easiest way that I can remove nail tips?
yes there r ways infact easy ways
Soak your hands in Acetone Nail Polish Remover for about 30 minutes. Then try to remove them. If there is any resistance, soak for another 30 minutes then try again. At that point it should be workable and you can safely remove them. Remember if there is any resistance, try soaking for another 30 minutes.
what i do is fill a cup with some rubbing alcahol and i dip my finger in it, it breaks down the glue then they just peel off. i hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment