Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's another way to remove nail polish?

I don't have any money to go out and buy remover. Is there anything else I could use?What's another way to remove nail polish?
use your nails to chip it off, or let time and it will wear off by iteself. (may take a while, unless you work with your hands)





scratch your headWhat's another way to remove nail polish?
wait till it chips off
Applying another coat does help once removed immediately. However, if you have more than one coat on you may need to repeat.
paint remover,


gasoline,


alcohol
sandpaper or scrape the paints off
I would try to apply another coat of nail polish to a nail and immedialty remove the polish from that nail. This has worked for me.
Rubbing alcohol, takes a lil longer but is slightly effective when theres nothing else. Or go to your chemistry teacher and ask for some acetone.
I agree with the last answer..I have tried to apply a second coat and it worked fine in removing the other coat!
Well i dont know how this would work on all your nails but I had one coat of one color on then put on a coat of another color and wiped my nail with a cotton ball and all the color came off my nail. I dont think it would work that well on 10 fingers though. I would suggest you not paint your nails until you can afford some

No comments:

Post a Comment