Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I protect my nails after removing acrylic nails?

I went to this nail place and they did a terrible job and the acrylic nails all came loose so I removed them. I know I should of gotten them removed and replyed professionally but I thought I could save some cash by doing it my self. They are now very thin and sharp. A girl friend said I should leave them to breath for a week before getting them redone.. How do I protect them in the mean time?





I have a pretty physical job and I am afraid of tearing or braking them.How do I protect my nails after removing acrylic nails?
You shouldve confronted the person about the nails in the first place, they wouldve fix it for you.. My mom owns a salon so i know. They wouldnt have charge you for fixing it cuz the person obviously cant do their job right. Just remember you're the one thats paying, so speak up and tell em. For now use a nail strengthener... hope this helpsHow do I protect my nails after removing acrylic nails?
There is nail polishes made for reconditioning nails after artifical nail removal, but since you are trying to cut cose. I would buff them, put cuticle cream nightly, and just let them grow back. If you're job is very physical you may want to rethink having fake nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment