Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How Can I Remove Nail Polish From My Black Hoodie Without Damaging It?

I was an idiot, and didn't check to see if the nail polish that I put in my pocket to take upstairs was closed all the way or not. Of course, it wasn't and when I took it out and realized it had spilled everywhere! Not only is there nail polish on the inside of my hoodie, but it seeped through to the outside too. Does anyone know how I can get it out without damaging the hoodie?How Can I Remove Nail Polish From My Black Hoodie Without Damaging It?
Most likely, anything that will remove the nail polish will also remove the color from the hoodie. However, for a few dollars, you can buy a package of Rit dye and dye the hoodie back to it's original color. fingernail polish remover (acetone) will get rid of the polish and probably the dye as well.How Can I Remove Nail Polish From My Black Hoodie Without Damaging It?
I once used spot shot to get out nail polish from my carpet. Took out the polish and left the carpet alright. I would think it would work the same. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment