Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is there any way I can remove nail polish stains from my skin?

I just put on a dark-colored nail polish and decided afterwards that I didn't like the color. I've removed it, but now my fingers are stained and nail polish remover won't take it off. I look like I have alien hands!Is there any way I can remove nail polish stains from my skin?
its most likely because you didn't use base coat that happened to my friend one time and her nails were green for a while i would just paint over it and wait til your nails grow outIs there any way I can remove nail polish stains from my skin?
If you took your nail polish off correctly there should be none on your hands. Next time soak a cotton pad in the remover and hold it tightly to your nail for a moment to let it soak in, then in one sweep pinching inwards so as not to smudge outside your nail, swipe the pad away from you, 99% of the nail varnish will be on the pad and only a small wipe will be needed to remove the residue. Nail polish remover is the only thing that can take it off but give your hands a good soak to soften the in-ground polish from your skin.
I do that all the time! Nail Polish Remover won't work, but try scrubbing your fingers and then let them dry. The polish should just peel off.

No comments:

Post a Comment