Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do you remove nail polish from finished furniture?

my mom's friend's daughter got nail polish on her finished furniture counter topHow do you remove nail polish from finished furniture?
I've rediscovered Murphy's Oil Soap for wood. It's so safe and smells devine. I don't know if it will get off nail polish, but it took permanant marker from a dresser of mine. I just love that stuff and it's pretty cheap too. Good luckHow do you remove nail polish from finished furniture?
This site has a lot of suggestions.


http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/stain-鈥?/a>


Anything I tried, I would do on an area of the furniture that doesn't show first. Some of these may damage the finish. The first thing I would try though would be polish remover, on a hidden spot first though.
gunk off or goop off i cant remember what its called its something with a g off and its in a yellow tin bottle





it gets rid of anything and usually is color safe i woud test wood furniture first tho but it worked wonders on paint on tile and carpet





anyways u can get it at home improvement stores like home depot or lowes

No comments:

Post a Comment