Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can I remove nail polish from jeans?

Managed to get nail polish on my brand new designer jeans, they are 98% cotton and 2% lycra.How can I remove nail polish from jeans?
Nail polish remover on a cotton ball but don't rub too hard!How can I remove nail polish from jeans?
nail polish remover?
rub it with hairspray
laundry?
You can't. I would suggest going to a arts and crafts store and either getting some fabric paint or applique and decorating over the spot.
you could try nail polish remover but that might take out the color. i know that hairspray takes out pen ink so you could try that.
Cellulose paint thinners


%26amp; Soak them in water afterwards.
yeh dab a bit of nail polish remover on it it usualyy wks 4 moi
Just cut it out. Holey jeans are still the rage, aren't they?lol
you know what really sucks? YOU CANT ONCE ITS IN FABRIC ITS IN FABRIS AND YOU ARE SCREWED!
i don't know but here's what not to do don't put nail polish remover it'll ruin your jeans and rip it off. trust me try that don't ant to come back

No comments:

Post a Comment