Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I remove nail polish from my two year olds skin?

She complains that it hurts when we use nail polish remover, I was hoping someone has some other idea about how to go about this.How do I remove nail polish from my two year olds skin?
I normally let my daughter soak in the bathtub and then later apply some baby oil to a cotton ball and rub very firmly and lifts it off....How do I remove nail polish from my two year olds skin?
Maybe skin so soft from Avon??? Not sure. I wouldn't use chemicals tho
The only way will probably be the polish remover and think of it as a lesson learned, if you have any gently spread some Calenduler cream on afterwards if her skin is sore.
perhaps rubbing alcohol would work
rubbing alcohol
It's probably the acetone in the nail polish remover...her skin is too sensitive for it yet. Either try non-acentone or like some of the previous answers have suggested, rubbing alcohol.
Put her in the bathtub and use soap and water. If it doesn't work go back to the nail polish remover and tell her this is the only way to do it.
if it's on her skin, i wouldn't worry about it. in a few days, that skin will be shed (just like everyone else, this is normal, we just never notice it) and the nail polish will go with it.





if you need it off *now*, then try a different nail polish remover, maybe one without acetone would work? you could try scratching it off gently, but that might cause some discomfort as well.





for now, it probably will be ok
Sometimes baby oil can work if you rub it quite firmly.

No comments:

Post a Comment