Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to remove nail polish from a baby?

My child opened nail polish which was in the bathroom. And it is ALL over here face what can I do? Their is lots on her faceHow to remove nail polish from a baby?
Just keep using regular soap. Should come off in a couple of days. You could call your pediatrician to see if you could use nail polish remover but my best guess is that they would say no. Still, that might be the best person to call.How to remove nail polish from a baby?
well..thats gotta be a mess,\





but iht is very simple just let it dry then take nail polish remover and gently scrub iht off the face then take some face cleanser and scrub down her face with iht. then iff that doesnt work then i dont no wht will.
Nail polish is generally pretty easy to remove from your skin. Whenever I get nail polish on my finger or hand, I just let it dry a little and scrub it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment