Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I remove nail polish that was spilled on my computer keyboard?

gently pry to see if keys remove from keyboard easily without breaking. If there is a lot of polish, use Q-tip and remover on the surface underneath the keys and replace the keys themselves afterwards. If there is a significant spill, you could spend hours and still have a sticky key, so the man hours in cleaning may make purchase of a replacement keyboard cost efficient.How do I remove nail polish that was spilled on my computer keyboard?
Use a q-tip and fingernail polish remover. Had this problem once with my granddaughter.How do I remove nail polish that was spilled on my computer keyboard?
nail polish remover =].
I have spilt finger nail polish on my keyboard before.


and what i did, is accually use finger nail polish REMOVER.


and scrubed at it for a while. and it came off.


i hope that works for you too.


bye :]
Q-tips and acetone (nail polish remover)
You would be better off buying a new keyboard, they are very inexpensive now.
nail polish remover, soak a Qtip
polish remover-the kind on a sponge.. squeeze the sponge b4 placing on keyboard.. might be less of a hassle just to buy new keyboard.. they sell them used at thrift stores for like $2-5

No comments:

Post a Comment