Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to remove nail polish from wooden kitchen cabinets?

You need to consult a professional refinisher (unless one responds here) because I believe that nail polish remover will strip the finish off the wood... I put the cap down on a table once and it had a drop of remover on it - I had a ring where it took off the finish down to the bare wood. Good luckHow to remove nail polish from wooden kitchen cabinets?
Having built alot of furniture over the years I would advise against using nail polish remover, it will indeed most likely damage your finish. Also, please DO NOT use an abrasive as that will damage the finish for sure. If something like Orange Glow or plain soap and water will not remove it than I would indeed see about a refinisher for help.How to remove nail polish from wooden kitchen cabinets?
You need to use nail varnish remover. Pour enough of the remover over the spillage to cover it.Leave for a few minutes and the rub it with some cotton wool. Don't panic it does get remove it. My sister spilt a bottle over my dining table.Just keep rubbing it with the cotton wool. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment