Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I remove nail polish from my carpet?

All my nail polish remover did was leave a big blue stain, and windex didn't really do anything. Help, please!How do I remove nail polish from my carpet?
ok i clean carpets for a living ur lucky :)





i want u get get a damp white cloth put it on the stain and kinda blot on it to get the color to transfer to the cloth if there is no transfer i want u to get some hot water and a towel perferably white so u can see the transfer pour some hot water on it if u have a shop vac id suck the water out with that fora quicker drying prcess but if u dont it will dry fine) and try to blot it out again if u are getting transefer keep doing this until it comes out if u arnt gettin any transfer u should go out and buy a carpet cleaning product hopefully though that method should work also u can us ur foot to blot the stain that will give it some good elbow grease and hopefully it comes out


for the carpet cleaner product if needed try to find something that says it can remove ink that will be powerful enough to work for sure also follow the directions on the chemical so u dont damage the carpetHow do I remove nail polish from my carpet?
I really can't think of anything you haven't already tried so if it doesn't come up and you have a closet with the same carpet in it,I would cut out the nail polish stain and use that as a pattern to remove some from the closet and glue in it's place
Nail polish Remover, dab, don't wipe or scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment