Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do you remove nail polish from blue jeans?

I was doing my nails and i got some pink nail polish on my favorite jeans. How would i get that stain out. I tried using the finger nail remover but that made it worse.How do you remove nail polish from blue jeans?
try that new pen by Tide. It'll take out just about anything.How do you remove nail polish from blue jeans?
Ouch. You really cant. If you are so attached to thouse jeans, I think you should just make a design over the stain with more nail polish. If you think that would be tacky, save up for some new jeans.
Pure Acetone, yet sometimes you will just spread it out and it will look like a even bigger, but lighter, stain to behold. Peace
I think your only option is to try to scrape it off the best you can. Polish remover will spread it and make it worse.
where is it at. Make it fashionable by puting some more nail polish in some places like the back pockets make a heart. then put glitter all over your pants. this will make it unoticable.
u cant get it out
it doesnt come out. trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment