Monday, January 18, 2010

How can I remove nail polish stains from the rug?

My toddler poured all my black nail polish on our rug. Now there's black stains everywhere and I don't know what to use to get rid of them!


Help please!How can I remove nail polish stains from the rug?
Here is a site that I would highly recommend. They have very high quality stain removal techniques. I would suggest repeating the process after the first application, and rinsing the rug out with cool water in between applications. Best of luck!How can I remove nail polish stains from the rug?
It can be done, but I don't know how (this isn't a helpful answer, I know.)





But when I spilt a bottle of purple nailpolish on my carpet, I tried to get it out with nailpolish remover, rubbed it in and made it much worse!





But when I moved out of my apartment the carpet cleaners removed every last trace of it effortlessly, and didn't charge me extra.





The next time I got rust stains on my carpet and asked them what they used, they said you could get good stain removers at drycleaners, so you could ask there.
hey i always spilt this on my carpet when i had one a couple of months ago and now i spilt on my new rug a couple of weeks ago i found that vanish foam takes it out you get it from somerfield tesco or asda i dont know if semi chem n that do it but i know it removed it from mines vanish power foam its about 拢4 a can but worth it


hope works for ya


x

No comments:

Post a Comment