Monday, January 18, 2010

How do I remove nail polish from my nails if I don't have any remover?

I painted my nails on Friday night and we're not allowed to have it on at school and I forgot we had no nail polish remover. Is there anything I can use to get it off for school tomorrow morning?





:) Thankyou!How do I remove nail polish from my nails if I don't have any remover?
Sometimes painting over your nails with nailpolish, and then wiping it off works :)How do I remove nail polish from my nails if I don't have any remover?
If you have rubbing alcohol, you should try that, because it is, kind of, the same as . Or, if not, you can try using some soap and water, but that might take longer.





I hope I helped
yeah, what julies whisper wars said


if you paint over the naild again with polish and while it is wet, just wipe if off with some wet wipes and it should take both layers off.


:)
Methylated spirits or turpentine.
They can't really do much about it if you have you're nails painted. The school might have some you could try asking them%26gt;?
you just have to leave in and it will soon fall off.


Youu could go buy some nail remover or borrow from a friend.
use rubbing alcohol
Not that i know of, why dont you try picking it off?


Lol x
Well u can always file the nail polish off! It works!

No comments:

Post a Comment