Friday, January 15, 2010

How to safely remove nail polish off fabric without destroying it?

I got nail polish inside my Louis Vuitton.How to safely remove nail polish off fabric without destroying it?
The purse isnt ruined anyway because it's inside the bag.....The polish remover shouldnt hurt the inside fabric at all. I've done it before. If there's still a stain left over after try one of those tide brand sponge stain remover things. I used them b4 to get a stain off from outside my LV bag.How to safely remove nail polish off fabric without destroying it?
I like the suggestion to contact Louis Vuitton directly...that way, if something goes wrong then they will be responsible for the damages.





Acetone (nail polish remover) is about the only thing that will get it out. You first need to make sure that the lining is cotton because if it is a synthetic fabric then the remover may very well disintegrate the fabric %26amp; leave a hole.





On the upside, the polish is inside of the bag. It is hopefully not too obvious in the first place.
Before you do anything else, I'd talk to Vuitton: https://wws.louisvuitton.com/web/html/yo鈥?/a>





They have a repair service
O.K. I know some of you will think I'm a jerk, but I just can't resist. Do you want to save the fabric, or the nail polish?
try tide to go works good for me, go toothpaste for some reason toothpaste takes everything out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment