Saturday, January 2, 2010

Do you know any home remedies for removing nail polish?

I start school in a week and I cant have nail polish my friend has some but she cant find it soo I though it was going to be ok I dont have any so I need a home remedy for removing.








Also I have already tried tea tree oil if anyone mentions that.Do you know any home remedies for removing nail polish?
The easy way is to use more nail polish, sounds strange I know.


Just put another coat of nail polish on over top, preferably clear and wipe off immediately. Might need to do it a few times though.Do you know any home remedies for removing nail polish?
bleach, turpentine, methylated spirits. if you use a cotton bud or ball it wont burn your skin.
well there is this stuff called nail polish remover you could try that =D
  • eye beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment