Saturday, January 2, 2010

Home remedy for removing nail polish without using nail polish remover?

i need to take the nail polish off my nails but i don't have nail polish remover and am not capable of obtaining any....so does anyone have any home remedies to get it off?Home remedy for removing nail polish without using nail polish remover?
What I do is use hot water and a hard sponge when I dont have any nail polish removerHome remedy for removing nail polish without using nail polish remover?
I was looking for great home remedies to remove my black nail polish and this one worked great!!

Report Abuse



This may seem like it won't work but it does and i do it all the time-





Put another thin layer of the same nail polish on top of the old stuff you want off, then really fast wipe it off really hard with like an old towel or something.





Idk if it was just the nail polish I was using, or what, but it worked for me.





I also heard that rubbing alcohol works, but im not sure on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment