Thursday, January 14, 2010

I need help removing red nail polish from cream colored carpet.?

My daughter was painting her toe nails and the bottle was knocked over and 2 grape size spots are now stained on the carpet. I used nail polisher remover on the carpet and it only faded it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.I need help removing red nail polish from cream colored carpet.?
sand paper the nail polish then vacuum it then use non acid ton nail polish then rub out ! if no completely gone try baking soda and salt and and hot water then rub ! use elbow grease !


works on office carpet for me you should try it!I need help removing red nail polish from cream colored carpet.?
Carpet cleaner, there's an oxy clean spray.


I've never used it on nail polish though.


...


When I spilled nail polish on my beige carpet...I just gave the carpet a hair cut, no one can tell the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment