Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why is the nail bed only thing left after removing artificial fingernails?

I recently removed an artificial fingernail that was coming loose and all I had left under it was a nail bed, NO nail itself. What caused this to happen. Its never happened to me before. By the way, the nail did NOT come off with the artificial nail. I changed nail techs recently and I think another nail is also gone. Weird!Why is the nail bed only thing left after removing artificial fingernails?
Did your tech rip them off when removing them? If so, there is your reason why. Or, it could be that you are going to a true discount salon.These places don't know much about doing nails, and they file the heck out of your natural nails. That is another possibility. I would suggest always avoiding the cheap, mall type salons at all costs.Why is the nail bed only thing left after removing artificial fingernails?
idk.... But I have on nails right now that need to come off and its pure heck trying to get em off.

No comments:

Post a Comment