Monday, January 18, 2010

What are other ways to remove nail polish?

My gf was wondering about this and found out that acetone can remove but after looking it up, it kind of a dangerous product to have around so is using acetone the only way or are there other ways that are more safe.What are other ways to remove nail polish?
Belt sander.What are other ways to remove nail polish?
Funny you should ask. Yesterday I put on some of the new spray on sunscreen from


Banana Boat and it made my nail polish go all soft. I have noticed the same thing with spray on insect repellent. You can buy polish removers that are acetone free. It usually says on the bottle if they are acetone free.
This is my favorite


http://www.zamberg.com/zb/item_3259_3738_999_1_0_1.ashx
lol i just asked that question.
Get a non - acetone nail polish remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment