Friday, January 15, 2010

Does it hurt getting your in grown toe nail removed?

I always get in grown toe nails and it sucks lol. I want to go to the doctor about it but does it hurt?Does it hurt getting your in grown toe nail removed?
I haven't exactly taken it but i was about to and my doctor told me it hurts when they give your the shot to numb your toe but after that, it's nothing really.


I guess you just have to man through the first few seconds and for the rest of the surgery you're pretty much set although you might feel a sting a couple of times.


I also heard that after the surgery is what gets to people.


I didn't have to get the surgery because my case was able to get better after I found out the right way to cut my toenails.


Cut your toenails straight across, don't curve them and put a little v by the side that is ingrown.


basically:


-------v--- %26lt;--- if that's the ingrown side.


Wish you luck :]Does it hurt getting your in grown toe nail removed?
most of the pain is after, not during.


but, it isn't excruciating.
Only if you don't use anesthesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment