Thursday, January 14, 2010

Does the nail polish method work for removing a skin tag?

the one were u apply nail polish to cover the tag twice a day and its gone within 2 weeks. has anyone ever used this or do u have any tips on removing a skin tag in a week or less with no pain. (no cutting or tying a string around the tag, sounds to painful im a baby when it comes to pain) its urgent so please answer. thanksDoes the nail polish method work for removing a skin tag?
I used a natural product to remove mine in 2 days. It was called dermatend.





For a really quick fix you can just snip it of but it will definitely come back that way. Plus it's painful and you say you're a baby :)%26gt;





I have never heard of the nail polish working and I doubt it would work.





Good luck either way. I know they can consume your thoughts wondering if anybody is looking at it!Does the nail polish method work for removing a skin tag?
I snipped one off with a scissors. It bled like a pig and my brother the doctor said i was stupid but it was gone in less than a week. He says tie them off with fine thread becasue they are wuite veinous and are prone to bleeding.
i had one and i tied the string.. but i was a baby about it to.. it look me like an hour to actually do it.. haha.. i just kept tightening it little by little.. eventually, i think it just jumped off because, it was irritatated at my big baby syndrome. it wasnt painful though.

No comments:

Post a Comment