Thursday, January 14, 2010

Easy way to stop removing nail polish?

I have a really bad habit of taking my nail polish off before it dries, or just randomly. I already stopped my habit of biting my nails, but I've removed the nail polish since I was little. Usually when I'm doing my school work, I start scraping it off with my teeth.


Is there an easy way to stop myself from doing this?Easy way to stop removing nail polish?
set yourself rules, consequences and awards





if you catch yourself in the act, pinch your self rly hard or do something youll never do ( ask the ugliest school geek out)





if you get rid of it in a certain period of time, award yourself by going out for ice cream or doing something guilty if oyu know what i mean(not like murdering or breaking rules)





stop painting your nailsEasy way to stop removing nail polish?
There is a top coat of nail polish you can buy that tastes really gross. It is actually to help stop sucking on thumbs and fingers, but if you just put a little on each finger nail, it should be fine. Every time you go to chew off the nail polish, you will get a really gross taste in your mouth. Btw, the gross taste takes an hour of two to go away. Even better! That way you will remember what made you stop chewing off the polish!
Have your nails done professionally, and pay for it yourself. Not only will it be harder to scrape off, but perhaps spending more money to have your nails look nice will keep you from ruining them.
I used to do the same thing, I just picked it off all day with my fingers, and then someone told me its really bad to pick nail polish off because it takes layers of nail as well and can weaken them
stop painting your nails.....because obviously you cant handle having polish on them. so dont waste the time or the money it takes to have them painted...Im not trying to be mean, just honest.
if you realize you're doing it, stop and do something else. you've gotta break the habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment