Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I remove nail glue from a plastic surface?

I used nail glue to glue down a hard, thick plastic sticker that had lost its tackiness. Now it's all over the outside plastic part of the sticker. Is there any way to get it off? I've tried scraping it with my fingernails and nail polish remover.How do I remove nail glue from a plastic surface?
I sorta did the same thing and used GOO GONE, one surface it orked fine but I went to Lowes to buy something and asked them what to use they said to use plain ACETONE and the sales persone directed me to it. It did workd. Read the instructions as it can ruin some surfaces. Use in a well ventelated area..How do I remove nail glue from a plastic surface?
You'll lose the sticker, but try a scraper blade, or simply a razor blade.
Mineral spirits should do it. You can get it at any hardware store.
most plastics are disolved by nail polish remover, im afraid its stuck forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment