Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I remove nail polish on my nails without using nail polish remover?

Because my nail polish remover ran out after i did one hand now its odd haha .. Weelz yeah without alcahol and those stuff.How do I remove nail polish on my nails without using nail polish remover?
you can like peel them off. but i think that is bad. there is like no other way :$ trust me i have triedHow do I remove nail polish on my nails without using nail polish remover?
Unfortunately, nothing else will take off nail polish except the NPR!! Although paint thinner might but it's smells really bad!! Good luck and if you find something that does let me know!! Although you could just take a nail file and file off the color and then buff and clear coat so your nails don't look bad!!
Try soaking your hands in hot soapy water and then carefully try to peel off the polish.
this might sound really dimb but when i dont have any i put on more nail polish and wipe it off really quick it sounds stupid but it works for me
try rubbing alcohol.. it might work..
Pick it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment