Monday, January 18, 2010

How do you remove nail polish from a couch cushion?

My two year old spilled dark orange nail polish all over my fabric couch cushion. How do I remove the polish without removing the color of the fabric??How do you remove nail polish from a couch cushion?
Sorry, But Its stained, you can scrub it to get alot of it out, but its in thereHow do you remove nail polish from a couch cushion?
Well, the only advice I can give is what I would normally do myself and that is that I would actually use nailpolish remover non-acetone. I've spilt nailpolish remover on lots of things carpet, clothes, wood etc. and nothing has really happened to damage them. If you are nervous about doing so maybe dilute it with water. or once the stain is removed right after rinse it with water.





but if you are too nervous to try that then my advice is just to flip the cushion lol.





edit: Just to make sure I went and dabbed a little bit of nail polish on my carpet (it's an old carpet so I had no problem in doing so) and I tried nail polish remover and it just made the stain spread a little bit.. but the nail polish was still wet when I did so. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't giving any faulty advice. I'll let it dry a little bit and try it again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment