Friday, January 15, 2010

What else removes nail polish besides nail polish remover that you can find in a typical home?

My sister took the nail polish remover and left it at a friends house and now my nails look nasty please help. i keep taking off my nail with the nail polish and its gross!What else removes nail polish besides nail polish remover that you can find in a typical home?
Baby Oil...


it worked when my son decided to paint his face with it.What else removes nail polish besides nail polish remover that you can find in a typical home?
this worked for me cuz I had to go to visit my granny and the day b4 we had a party and I got my nails painted. I got some clear nail polish put a coat on the nail...left it for 20 secs, sprayed some water on it and them got an old clothe and rubbed it off. If u need to do it again u can

Report Abuse



a rough pumice stone.kind of scratches the nail but it is fine after two days.the nail scratches will be gone!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment