Monday, January 18, 2010

Does water remove nail polish after only being painted for a day or two?

When i shower or wash my hands, they seem to come off. Wondering if the water has anything to do with it.Does water remove nail polish after only being painted for a day or two?
It depends on the brand of nailpolish that you use.Water is really too mild to remove it.I use Revlon %26amp; Lakme and this has never happened.But once my aunt got me nailpaint from China, and it got peeled off in the shower.The next time I applied it,I washed my hand very sparsely.Yet,after a day or two it peeled away.I think if the nail polish isn't good, even a little force,like scraping off with nails or the strong forcce of water can make it come off.Does water remove nail polish after only being painted for a day or two?
Yes, the more water that rubs off on your hands along with friction from scraping your scalp/ body while washing, the more likely it is that your nail polish will chip. Also, hot water does not help. I recommend using a base coat, 2 layers of color and 2 layers of a top coat. Also do not take really long showers. If you do the dishes, wear dish gloves. Keep on washing your hands though, you do not want to get sick!
yeah, sometimes the pressure of the water seems to take it off..or it could be the nail polish your using. I use OPI and it takes a while to come off. but yeah those those reasons...
of course not!!! i tried scratching my nail polish off with water, but it stuck like glue. so i had to use nail polish remover.
No, its probably the soap or whatever you use. Water alone does not take it off. Only nail polish remover.
No, use better nail polish .
It depends on the brand.
umm no
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment